Thursday, 14 March 2013

L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic Mascara


After hearing Vivianna Does Makeup rave about this mascara (and she has some lovely lashes), I had to pick up the L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic (£10.99) in Magnetic Black for myself. Despite being really expensive for a drugstore mascara, I think it's entirely worth it.
L'Oreal say that this mascara will create a lengthening false lash effect with a lengthening fibre formula that stretches each lash.
The packaging is fun; like a long silver telescope, and the brush it a nearly flat plastic brush, with which it's incredibly easy to reach and coat all the lashes.
 I apologise for my Wolverine eyebrows - I went for a thread shortly after these photos, promise!
I love this mascara. In fact, between this and the Covergirl Clump Crusher, I think I have my mascara needs sorted for the foreseeable future. The colour is very black, whilst the formula lengthens, holds curl and has no clumps. I really see a difference in the length of my lashes, and they look longer, thicker but still fluttery, which is how I like them.
I experienced no smudging, shifting or crumbling or the entire day. Impressive!

Have you tried this mascara?
S xx

6 comments:

  1. Oh I like how much they changed your lashes might have to give this ago I love long full lashes xxx

    http://mrsbeautyjunkie83.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my HG mascara i love it :)

    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the side angle really shows how much of a difference it makes :) The wand looks promising as it reminds me of a longer/shorter-bristled Maybelline Define-A-Lash, one of my fav mascaras.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought that too! I've never tried Define-A-Lash but lots of people seem to like it so I might have to try it.
      S xx

      Delete