My favourites this month are pretty basic - just stuff I can wear to work - and since I got all my gorgeous berry lipsticks half way through the month they don't make an appearance, although I was sorely tempted. Here's what I've been using this month:
1. Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint in Bare 01 (£21): I have been using this whenever I want slightly fuller coverage without feeling heavy like foundation - it covers, moisturises and protects with SPF. Here's my original review.
2. MAC Lipstick in Fanfare (£14): I love this colour - simple, wearable and everyday light neutral pink, which just goes with everything and is very flattering. Here's my original review.
3. Illamasqua Lipstick in Encounter (£16): This is one of my favourite reds ever - and I think the brightest one I own. I wore this to a family wedding the other day and everyone complimented the shade. Gorgeous texture too! Original thoughts are here.
4. L'Oreal Super Liner Gel Intenza (£9.99): A pigmented gel liner that is easy to apply and wears well - a little too well some days as it can be hard to remove! Here are my original thoughts.
5. E.L.F Studio Lash Extending Mascara (£3.75): I only wrote about this last week but I've been exclusively reaching for this mascara this month. I am in love. Read a more in depth review of this here, but suffice to say it's lightweight and flexible, yet still gives black, feathery lashes.
6. Topshop Cream Blush in Neon Rose (£6): A few dabs of this cream-to-powder finish have been giving me an autumnal wind-flush. Very pretty and easy to swipe on in the mornings. Here are my original thoughts.
|L-R: MAC Fanfare; Illamasqua Encounter; Topshop Neon Rose; L'Oreal Super Liner Gel Intenza|