A short break from single review posts today to share with you my favourites in March! I neglected to photograph my absolute favourite skincare this month - Bioderma, but I put a review of it up yesterday, so check that out.
|17 Barely Blush; Revlon Kiss Me Coral; Bobbi Brown Fresh Melon; Vivo Peaches & Cream; NARS Isolde, NARS Abbey Road|
1. Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation in 101 Beige Porcelaine: This has been in my monthly favourites for a while, so I won't talk to much about it. As it moves towards spring, I have been using it in smaller amounts or mixing with a little moisturizer to create a really thin layer. It hold up well! Check out my full review and before/after here.
4. Vivo Baked Blush in Peaches & Cream: This is my perfect spring colour - a shimmery, peachy colour with a super subtle golden sheen. You can see my swatch and review here, and in the swatches above you can see it's almost a powder version of my Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Fresh Melon. It warms up my collection and is lovely and blendable.
5. 17 Supreme Shine Lipstick in Barely Blush: You can see my original swatch/review here. I've been wearing this a lot - mostly on days when I don't want anything too bright. The soft pinky colour is great for spring.
6. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Kiss Me Coral: Again, you can see my original swatch/review here. I used this a lot this month, especially in Paris. It's very bold and bright, although you could choose to wear it blended out as more of a tint or stain. I love it though - it's a brilliant colour.
7. Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in Fresh Melon: For this, here's my original review/swatch. I love this! It's a lovely peachy glow to the face without being oily or slippy; it lasts in the warm weather and is the perfect shade for the new season. As I said above, it's like the cream version of my Vivo Peaches & Cream, which you can see in the above swatches.
8. NARS Eyeshadow Duo in Isolde: Here's a link to my original swatches and review of this duo. I know, I'm meant to be attempting to branch out colour wise but this duo is very pretty and the formula is just too great - so blendable and buttery soft.
9. Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit in Ivory: Best concealer I've tried yet. Hands down. Not much more to say, but I'll point you in the direction of my review and before/after pictures.
10. Barry M Nail Paint in Blue Moon: I don't have an NOTD featuring this, but there are swatches over on The Sunday Girl. Despite the fact that it takes a few coats to get this polish opaque and not so milky, I love the final colour and think it's the perfect blue pastel for spring. It's just very pretty. If it has one flaw, it's that it highlights all the squint, broken or chipped bits of my nails!
So, what are your March favourites? Link to them if you have them, I'd love to see. Anything on this list?