1. NARS Baiser de Feu Lip Kit (£35) - a lovely colour-matched NARS set.
2. Giorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy Gift Box (£50) - a luxe duo of the new hydrating lip colours.
3. Clinique Whole Lotta Candy Set (£20) - Chubby Sticks in stripey Christmas packaging.
4. Liz Earle Christmas Star with Signature LipColour (£14) - a cute bauble decoration or stocking stuffer.5. Bare Minerals Pout Loud Duo (£18) - another duo, this one on more of a budget.
6. Stila Colour Me Glossy Lip Glaze set (£29.50) - you could split this pack into thirds to give to friends.
7. Soap and Glory Loved and Glosses Gift Set (£16) - a bargain for three of the loved pencils.
8. Lipstick Queen Some Like it Hot Set (£28) - a great way to try Lipstick Queen; there are a few sets to choose from.
9. Stila Colour Me Pretty convertible lip and cheek palette (£19.50) - a cute package like a paint set, you can use these for lipsticks and blushes.
10. Illamasqua Perfect Pout Gift Set (£85) - the best set! 6 lip colours that range from beigey pink and bold colours.